Q. Where can I get assistance planning my travel in either English or Spanish?
A. Simply call 855-POLKBUS (765-5287). Our customer service representatives will answer your questions in either language.
Q. Do you ever change your bus schedule?
A. Yes, we continually evaluate our routes to be sure our scheduled stops are best serving the needs of the public. Decisions are made based on the Community Scorecard (see Home page for Community Scorecard information), which provides information on all runs for all routes regarding passengers, boardings and deboardings so a quality evaluation may be made before changes are instituted.
Q. When is bus service available?
A. Weekday hours of operation are 6:15 AM to 7:15 PM. Saturday hours are 7:15 AM to 6:15 PM.
The times listed cover fixed route as well as Paratransit service. Reservations for Paratransit rides must be called in by 5 pm. Contact us at 855-POLKBUS (765-5287)
For any further questions feel free to contact email@example.com.
There will be no bus service on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Holiday – Fri., Jan. 1-2, 2016
- Martin Luther King Day – Mon., Jan. 16, 2017
- President’s Day – Mon., Feb. 20, 2017
- Memorial Day – Mon., May 29, 2017
- Independence Day – Mon., July 4, 2017
- Labor Day – Mon., Sept. 4, 2017
- Columbus Day – Mon., Oct. 9, 2017
- Veterans Day – Sat., Nov. 11, 2017
- Thanksgiving Day – Thu., Nov. 23, 2017
- Christmas Holiday – Mon., Dec. 25, 2017
- New Year’s Holiday – Mon., Jan. 1, 2018